Monday, February 21, 2011

Does it add up???/Class...


For this assignment, I wanted to show a picture of one of my own original characters that I designed.  I couldn't upload all the steps into completing the drawing but here is the two steps. I first drew the picture by hand then scanned it in and then started adding detail using photoshop. Before drawing this pic, I was inspired by playing this game called "kingdom Hearts" and the art style had got me into the mood to draw this pic. The pencil drawing is the concept, and the photoshop picture is the product.

I really enjoyed class on Feb. 7. During class discussion, we had talked about the assignment that will be due for the next class. I had thought that I knew a lot about "Inspiration, Idea, Concept, Trial, Refine, and Product, but after being in class it helped me actually think about the whole ideas of doing some things differently when it comes to certain ideas or projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment